ITI FITTER ONLINE LEARNING
study chapter wise notes with question bank
WORKSHOP CALCULATION AND SCIENCE
- Fitter is a skilled personnel who fits and assembles the metal or machine parts close to design using hand tools.
- These metal parts are used for production or repairs of machines.
KNOW MORE ON ABOUT FITTER
- Fitter needs to study the drawing to understand specification of different parts, fittings or assembling to be done in production and manufacturing sector.
- Fitter, then cuts and shapes metal sizes accurately to the required dimension by hack sawing, filling, chipping , drilling and basic turning operations.
- Fitter will also acquire knowledge about various measuring and precision instrument used in production and manufacturing industries.
- The trainee who seeks training in fitter will have skill sets on operating various drilling machines, lathe machine. Allied to these skill sets fitter need to possess work experience in welding, forging and sheet metal.
DURATION AND ELIGIBILITY OF FITTER
KNOW MORE ON DURATION
- Two years is splitted into four semesters
- NCVT as per DGE&T instructions, has setup guidelines and syllabus to follow.
- Syllabus and content in that syllabus are given in NIMI textbook
- minimum 10 th Standard Pass or equivalent to 10 th standard with marks card, transfer certificate, caste details, study certificate (atleast 5 years of study in respective state)
- NIOS , CBSE and ICSE passed candidates should submit their migration certficate along with the documents discussed in previous point
- 12 th standard pass/ fail, Diploma pass/fail or degree pass/fail candidates are also eligible for pursuing ITI course under NCVT ( NATIONAL CERTIFICATE VOCATIONAL TRAINING.
GENERAL OUTCOME OF FITTER
- Safe working practices, house keeping, work in a team in factories.
- Knowledge of concept and principles of basic arithmetic, algebra.
KNOW MORE ON GENERAL OUTCOME OF FITTER
- Study of basic electrical, hydraulics.
- Concept of quality and productivity.
- Basic computer skills with internet skills and MS office work experience
TECHNICAL OUTCOME OF FITTER
- Selection of measuring instruments with measuring accuracy.
- Plan and work different types of fitting operations.
KNOW MORE ON TECHNICAL OUTCOME OF FITTER
- Filing, drilling, riveting, fitting and allied trade knowledge like arc welding, gas welding, forging, sheet metal working.
- Use of gauges.
- Dismantle and repair of damaged mechanical components.
- Power transmission techniques.
- Lathe operations.
- Dismantle and assembling of valves with fitting of pipes.