TOPICS COVERED IN WC&S ELECTRICIAN SEMESTER 2
ITI Electrician workshop calculation and science NIMI syllabus for semester 2
- Algebra : Addition, Subtraction,
- Multiplication, Division, Algebraic formula, Linear equations (with two variables).
- Mensuration : Area and perimeter of square, rectangle, parallelogram, triangle, circle, semi circle,
- Volume of solids – cube, cuboids, cylinder and Sphere.
- Surface area of solids – cube, cuboids, cylinder and Sphere.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometrical ratios, measurement of angles. Trigonometric tables
- Heat & Temperature: Heat and
- temperature, their units, difference between heat and temperature, boiling point, melting point, scale of temperature, relation between different scale of temperature, Thermometer, pyrometer, transmission of heat, conduction, convection, radiation.
- Basic Electricity: Introduction, use of electricity, how electricity is produced, Types of current_ AC, DC, their comparison, voltage, resistance, their units. Conductor, insulator, Types of connections – series, parallel, electric power, Horse power, energy, unit of electrical energy.
- Levers and Simple Machines: levers and its types.
- Simple Machines, Effort and Load,
- Mechanical Advantage, Velocity Ratio,
- Efficiency of machine, Relationship between Efficiency, velocity ratio and Mechanical Advantage.