SYLLABUS AND AITT OVERVIEW OF ELECTRICIAN WORKSHOP CALCULATION AND SCIENCE SEMESTER 3
ITI Electrician workshop calculation and science semester 3 NIMI syllabus
|SUBJECT||PAPER NUMBER||PART||NO. of QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS|
|TRADE THEORY||PAPER -1||A||50||150|
|WORK SHOP CAL & SCIENCE||PAPER – 2||A||25||75|
|ENGINEERING DRAWING||PAPER – 3||NA||NA||75|
ELECTRICIAN SEMESTER 3 WORKSHOP AND CALCULATION AND SCIENCE SYLLABUS
TOPICS COVERED IN WC&S IN SEMESTER 3
- Elasticity: Stress, strain, Modulus of elasticity, elastic limit, Hooks law, young’s modulus.
- Material: Introduction, types and properties. Uses of Conducting, Semiconducting and insulating materials.
- Magnetism: Magnetic material, magnetic field, flux density, magnetic
- moment, m.m.f. Reluctance, permeability, susceptibility,
- electromagnet, solenoid and its practical applications.
- Pressure:- Pneumatic pressure, PSI, bar, atmospheric pressure, pressure gauge and absolute pressure, Heat treatment process.
- Indices: Laws of indices related problems.
- Quadratic Equation: Introduction, solution of simple Quadratic equation and related problems.
- Solution of simple A.C. circuit with
- L.C. Calculation of power factor etc.
- C Waveform Calculation: Calculation of r.m.s, average, instantaneous value, peak value. Peak to peak value, Frequency and wavelength calculation and their relationship
- Series And Parallel Connection of Electrical and Electronic components:
- Calculation Series and parallel connection of Resistors.
- Calculation Series and parallel connection of Capacitors.
- Calculation Series and parallel connection of Inductors.
- Calculation Series and parallel connection of Batteries.
- Conversion of power flow to H.P.
- Calculation of KVA.
ITI Electrician workshop calculation and science semester 3 NIMI syllabus is taken from the source: http://www.dget.nic.in/content/innerpage/trade-syllabus.php