Electrician ITI Engineering drawing dget ncvt syllabus semester 4
|SUBJECT||PAPER NUMBER||PART||NO. of QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS|
|TRADE THEORY||PAPER -1||A||50||150|
|WORK SHOP CAL & SCIENCE||PAPER – 2||A||25||75|
|ENGINEERING DRAWING||PAPER – 3||NA||NA||75|
ELECTRICIAN SEMESTER 4 ENGINEERING DRAWING SYLLABUS
Electrician ITI Engineering drawing dget ncvt syllabus for semester 4
- Three phase Induction motor
- Free hand sketching of Slip-ring and Squirrel cage Induction motor.
- Typical wiring diagram for drum controller operation of A.C. wound rotor motor.
- Drawing the schematic diagram of
- Autotransformer starter, DOL starter and Star Delta Starter.
- Drawing the schematic diagram of A.C. motor speed control by SCR /AC Drive.
- Tracing of panel wiring diagram of an alternator. Drawing the schematic diagram of automatic voltage regulators of A.C. generators.
- Drawing the development diagram for D.C. Simplex Lap & Wave winding with brush position. Drawing the development diagram of A.C 3 – Phase, 4 Pole 24 slots single layer winding.
- Control Panel
- Practice in reading panel diagram.
- Local & Remote control of Induction motor with inching.
- Forward & Reverse operation of Induction motor
- Automatic Star Delta Starter
- Automatic star delta starter with change of direction of rotation
- Sequential control of three motors.
- Distribution of Power
- Types of insulator used in over head line. (Half sectional views)
- Different type of distribution systems and methods of connections.
- Layout diagram of a substation.
- Single line diagram of substation feeders.