ITI electrician workshop calculation and science semester 4 syllabus
|SUBJECT||PAPER NUMBER||PART||NO. of QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS|
|TRADE THEORY||PAPER -1||A||50||150|
|WORK SHOP CAL & SCIENCE||PAPER – 2||A||25||75|
|ENGINEERING DRAWING||PAPER – 3||NA||NA||75|
ELECTRICIAN SEMESTER 4 WORKSHOP AND CALCULATION AND SCIENCE SYLLABUS
- Friction: – Laws of friction, co- efficient of friction, angle of friction, simple problems related to friction.
- Concept on terms like pressure, atoms-pheric pressure, gauge pressure.
- Heat treatment necessity difference methods.
- Forces: – Resolution and composition of forces.
- Representation of force by vectors, simple problems on lifting tackles like jib wall, crane-Solution of problems with the aid of vectors.
- General condition of equilibriums for series of forces on a body. Law of parallelogram, Triangle Law, Lami’s theorem.
- Centre of gravity:- Centre of gravity concept and C.G. of different lamina. Equilibrium different kinds stable, unstable and neutral. Law of parallelogram force. Triangle law, Lami’s theorem stable, unstable and neutral equilibrium.
- Number system:- decimal and binary, Octal Hexa decimal. BCD code, conversion from decimal to binary and vice-versa, all other conversions. Practice on conversions.
- Estimation & costing:-Simple estimation of the requirement of materials etc. as applicable to the trade. Problems on estimation and costing.
- Further Mensuration:-
- Volumes of frustums including conical frustums.
- Graph- Basics, abscissa, co-ordinate etc.
- Y = mx and Y= mx + c graph
- Simple Problems on Profit & Loss.
- Simple and compound interest.
ITI electrician workshop calculation and science semester 4 syllabus source is from http://www.dget.nic.in/content/innerpage/trade-syllabus.php